the easiest refill printer to buy today

petran74

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I Want To Buy A Printer That Be Easy To Refill I Print A Lot Documents And Photos Do You Have Any Suggestions

Trigger 37

Printer Guru
Reaction score
petran,... I am currently selling a Canon iP4200 printer on eBay. This is a fantastic printer with both high speed and high resolution for printing excellent photos. With this printer I modified all of the ink carts for refilling and this could not be easier for you. All you need is the ink and the Syringe and I have provided the information on my CD for all of this information. The printer also comes with a Repair Manual that contains detailed instructions and Digital Photos to show you each and every step on how to disassembly and repair all the major components of the printer. It will show you how to clean the printhead, clear the waste ink errors, and maintain your printer in top condition. This CD also comes with the Canon Service Manual and all Product Service Bulletins provided by Canon, plus all of their other documentation and software.

Finally, I have modified this priinter to print CD's and have included the Software for this and the Canon CD tray that makes it all possible.

I don't think there is a better purchase anywhere, as I have totally refurbished this printer to "Like New" condition. The Canon ink carts still show as "Red", but they have been filled to the top with the best quality ink I can find, from PrecisionColors.com. So if you are looking for the "Best", "Fast", "Quality", "Photo printer", this has got to be it.

There is only 21 hours left before it is gone. This is an auction and it will go the the highest bidder. You can find it there by doing a search for item # 290218907920.

Good Luck

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
I am sure Trigger's ip4200 is a good deal for you but if you really want a new one I will suggest ip4500 to you with no hesitation. I have seen this printer printing photos at a speed almost as fast as an i9900. And the quality of the printed photo is hard to beat. Also its printing speed and quality for black text is second to none I have seen. It is a printer I will not hesitate to get when it is on sale at about $100. I have seen it at $89 though.

Trigger 37

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Tin Ho,... The difference in print speed is; 29 ppm Black, 20 Color, for the iP4200, and 31ppm Black & 24 color for the 4500.

The real difference was that I included a $20 CD tray and the printer modified to print CD's, a $25 Repair Manual, a $10 USB cable, a $10 Service Manual, plus a lot of information on how to keep that printer working for a very long time. I think the person who bought mine got a better deal, but that is just my opinion.