Please Help My Canon i320 is not working

amogh

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi,

My canon i320 started printing out very poor quality images and text. And now i would be lucky if i can even read it, i tried cleaning it, head cleaning print alignment but still no use can anyone help me. :(:(:(:(

Heres my print alignment page (color does not work):
scan1qe9.jpg

here is a test i did:

before
pic1do0.jpg

after
scan2os5.jpg

amogh

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
THANK YOU
my printer is working fine now i just soaked the print head in walm water for about three hours and it cleaned out all the waste.

but these one little problem now everything works fine but i have to change the setting in to [photo paper pro from and default plain paper] or the printer would not print [black].

any ideas why??

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
That means your black is not printing correctly. Since it is a pigment black ink, it is only used on plain paper, along with the three dye ink colors. On any photo paper, black is approximated by using all three colors. If you print a lot of text, you're going to use up your color cartridge very fast. You should see two foam pads off to the right where the print head parks. One of these is to prime and purge the color nozzles and the other one is for the black. You need to focus on the black one. Put some Windex on it like the link I posted early says to do and see if you can unclog the tubing that goes down to the purge pump.