One color in my Brother 420CN is not printing, how do I find out why?

sdmnh39

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
So what printer should I get?

ltsang

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have used hp, epson, canon, brother, lexmark, etc., my last purchase is the Canon ip4300, printer only. I got the canon ip3300, I am so pleased with it I got the ip4300 also while it is on sale for Can$89. The difference between the two are the ip4300 can print cd and an extra black cartridge which is great for photo printing. If you do not demand super high quality photos the ip3300 prints good photos too, it only cost can$49. Both printers are excellent printers compare to the others and main thing is they are so easy to refill. Even if you don't bother refilling, there are compatible cartridges on the market sold for $5 each, just have to switch the chip on to the new generic. Once you tried these printers you will see what I mean. If you don't care much with color printing, then a simple hp or Samsung laser printer cost less than $100 would be an ideal choice. I got the hp1020 laserjet and am happy with it all these time. It has the 12A laser cartridge which is easy to refill too.