New member introduction!

lest

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon IP8720
I'm a printing entusiast aiming to do an startup in the printing and sticker business. I have owned some HP printers for home use and an old Epson thats now on scanning-duty only.
After researching, I set my sights on a canon IP8720 with some transparent refillable cartridges and PrecisionColors inks.
If you have any tips or recomendations on what matte/glossy sticker paper to get I would be grateful 👍

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
If you have any tips or recomendations on what matte/glossy sticker paper to get I would be grateful 👍
If you wish to have a successful sticker business, then don’t use 3rd party inks, use only OEM inks, otherwise your image will fade in weeks.. Google “Papilio” for the best quality self-adhesive stickers, good luck in your endeavour..

lest

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon IP8720
Thank you for the advice!
Google “Papilio” for the best quality self-adhesive stickers, good luck in your endeavour..
Looking into the paper brand, the shop seems to be closed to particular clients. Are there any other shops where I can buy from this brand? The other brand I have my sights on is the Joyeza matte paper.

albabis

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon mg6650
I am an electronics addict,just playing with anything that erupts my curiosity.Printing is one of them!