mp750 rear feet sheet feeder jam

rvd

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Canon MP750

My rear sheet feeder, keeps jamming, anyone have a fix for this besides using the front sheet feedeR?

dan_uk_1984

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Are you certain nothing has fallen down the back into the feeder?? You wouldnt believe how many customers being their printer in saying it wont feed, even after speaking to them on the phone and they say its clear.

If it is possible somethings gone down the back (pen lid etc) then tip the thing upside down, you might need an extra pair of hands though, and dont drop it!

It's also worth looking at the rollers from inside the printer with a torch to see if a small bit of paper is jammed somewhere.....

Sorry if you've tried these already,

Dan

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I heard tell of the sweetest smelling printer that ever was to jam.

Apparently someone had knocked a pot pourri bowl off the shelf above the printer and strangely enough it didn't work.. smelled wonderful, just kept on jamming. 3 guesses what they found in it :)

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
My wife has a bulletin board above her ip5000 printer. After retrieving push-pins from the feed area twice I finally convinced her to not use push-pins in the area above the printer. No more feed problems.