Is this forum not for professional printers?

Phomemo

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Phomemo M02/Phomemo PM246 Pro
I think the forum is used to discuss problems, and then help everyone's life. Many printers can be discussed, such as what can be used as pm246pro printer for e-commerce at home, or other Bluetooth printers suitable for hand account. I am also a printer enthusiast. Welcome to discuss, but my favorite printers are small and medium-sized.;)

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@Phomemo - Great avatar! What a good doggie to wait patiently for you to take a picture before devouring his bread mask. :thumbsup

PS Consider posting it in the POW contest thread. It is a guaranteed winner!

user5800

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro9500 MkII
Obviously would be nice talk also about the mini portable printers.

I think is mandatory for a forum like this have lot of content about how to fix copiers and laser printers at least of middle / office size.

The same effort done to cover the inkjets would be put into build an active laser users community because led/laser printers are not so bad. They haven't the same gamut of the inkjet ones but have the capability of printing on lot of medias that inkjet can't due lack of coating. They have more manteinance elements than inkjets but are built to be serviced and last a lot and toners can last for a tons of pages before the need of being replaced. Doing this coverage would for sure bring more users who works in office maybe with their first interest not being necessarly photography.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I think is mandatory for a forum like this have lot of content about how to fix copiers and laser printers at least of middle / office size.
Maybe you didn’t get it the first time round, but this forum was set up by Refillers as a Refillers forum, mostly for inkjet printers and we added in other printers as we went along, also includes Photography and 3D, there’s nothing technical about this forum it’s mostly about Refilling, anything else, please go elsewhere..

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Who do you demand does this?

This web site is member driven. If you want it then do your homework and post meaningful information.

The laser section is only one, few posts and every time someone asks for a model the reply is
  • This is not a Printer Buying Guide forum. Members may suggest something.
  • There is a single laser forum just as there is a single Canon Inkjet forum. All are free to post in any forum section. Just like the Canon Inkjet forum, the Laser Printer - Everything - forum has multiple threads (315) and many posted messages (1.4K). This is clearly shown on the Forums page.

Screenshot_2021-03-07 Forum list.png

Try not to flame the forum that you misunderstand and misrepresent.

Latest posts