EPSON R1800 W CISS - prints w no ink!

MIYODO

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I was fortunate to inherit an Epson R1800 with a continuous ink setup, but after getting it home and hooked up I tried to print and the pages came out with no ink!! It was printing fine before i brought it home, we were very careful to pack it and unpack it set it up fine on my computer but when trying to print blank pages came out. I am wondering what I can do to fix this as I am new to the continuous ink and do not want to mess it up. I unhooked the cartridges and put it away again. Been about 3 weeks since trying and just found this forum so thought some of you guys out there might help a girl out! :) thanks

rihac support

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi Miyodo, my name is Liam and I work very with printers with systems installed on them at rihac. As the printer was working before you brought it home there is a few things to check.

When you inhertied the printer did it come with an instruction booklet? Possibly contact the supplier directly for assistance.

When the CISS was transported was it kept on the same level as the printer not raised above or below?
Are the travel plugs left in on the reservoir? All systems are different but it is usually the smaller plug on the reservoir, remove this plug and perform 2 head cleans and you should be ok
Is there air bubbles in the tubing that runs to the cartridge?

What brand is the CISS?