Eco tank 2720 new started printing blank after 2 weeks

Ink bratt

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 2720, HP 3632, Canon MX9
I bought my Epson 2720 so I could print transfer images. I didn't install the ink that it came with but instead I installed the ink for sublimation printing; which turned out it wasn't. Now it printed fine using that ink, I just couldn't use the images to transfer. So I drained the tanks & the smaller cartridges that the ink flows through before getting to the heads. Then I cleaned the heads. Afterwards, I then installed the sublimation ink into the tanks and using a syringe I put it in the base of the cartridge (where it goes over the head) and slowly pulled till the cartridge was full of ink. Repeated all of this with each color. I let the printer sit over night and tried to print an image the next day. Print came out blank. The printer went through all the sounds and motions as if it were printing but like I said the page was blank. I then used the control panel to do a head cleaning then a nozzle check. Nothing. In total I've done 5 maybe 6 head cleanings using the printer control panel and even more nozzle checks. I had someone tell me that was normal and I just needed to print an image several times and keep doing head cleaning and nozzle check till it prints - I've printed 42 pages and they all printed blank not even a faint color. I have printed a few pages of the Epson color purge. I checked the waist tank and from what I'm told the 2720 does not have a reset chip. The waist tank pads are not saturated but they do not have any clean area of pad showing, when touching the pad I barely have any residue of ink come off. Remember I bought this thing around mid May of 2021. I don't know how to charge the ink, besides when the printer does it during the first time set up process. I've been told not to do Power cleaning because it takes up nearly half the ink of each tank which all ends up inside the waist tank shortening the life cycle. I've checked all wires, cables, connections and everything is where it should be. I don't get any error message and like I said before it moves, sounds & acts as if it was printing but I only get blank pages. Anyone else ever have this issue or know how to fix?