ciss for canon e600 ink flow problem

prasannak4567

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
ive bought universal ciss with damper in ebay and fixed with canon e600 all in one inkjet. i have done all what it should be as per the seller said. i filled the ink in the cartridge. but the ink does not goes to the cartridge. cartridge does not suck it up why. how do i make it flow to the cartridge? help me

my mail id: prasannak4567@rediffmail.com

tmierzwa

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
try this method. I use it all the time and it works perfectly.
with your print cartridges installed in the printer, your silicone tubes located out of the way so the print head moves freely side to side.
remove your breathers, one at a time and install a plug. take an empty syringe with a very small needle. push the plunger all the way in. go to you tank with the plug and push the needle through the silicone fill plug. don't let the needle contact the ink and slowly withdraw the plunger. when you reached the end travel of the plunger, remove the hypodermic from the plug, expel all the air and do over. remove it again and expel the air and do once again. you should notice that as you remove the air, there should be bubbles coming up through the ink tank. also the silicone tube will empty of ink.
now remove the plunger from the hypo and insert the needle into the ink tank silicone fill plug. with the entrance of back pressure air, the silicone tube should fill back up with ink all the way to and through the sponge to the print head inside.
do this with all the colors.
do a clean on the printer two or three times and print a test sheet. you should have no problems
my print heads are older than five years, I just keep the tanks filled.