CISinks for Epson?

1JaJet

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with: CISinks reifillables and or inks? My Epson CX3810 uses DuraBriite Ultra ink and is working good with reman. cartridges but I like the looks of this cis refillable system which has auto reset chips. Hope someone knows about them. I posted a link or URL but the forum didn't allow it.

1JaJet

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Update on this: I have installed and been using the CISinks refillable cartridges on my Epson CX3810 all-in-one and found they work very good on my machine. I've only used the plain paper no photo paper stuff yet but for general purpose..document, text etc. very good and no problems. The colors come out good also. This is dye based ink but its working good on this machine. I have no connection to CISinks other than being a customer and I've posted this information with the desire to share information on alternatives to the OEM grip. Instead of making loyal customers of us they alienated us and will lose much business once people realize there are good working alternatives around. The big question is which ones. Whom do you trust?