Cheap printhead for Canon IP3000

rim rim

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I've been searching online for a replacement printhead for my Canon IP3000 and have found one on 'Inkcessories'.com for$48.95. Is this a good price? and has anyone dealt with this site? It seems to be a good price to me because the best price I can find in the UK is 54 (about$111)
I'd be interested in any suggestions for a better deal. Cheers.

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
I've bought a printhead from them. Quick delivery, factory sealed new unit. No problem. Check on ebay as well as Inkcessories sells some printheads there as well and charges less for them than on their web site. I wouldn't buy a printhead from other vendors on ebay unless someone has had good experience with them.

canonfodder

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I have purchased a couple of new, sealed, printheads from hojoldj on eBay.

The price was way less than Canon's listed price and the transaction went very smoothly and the shipping was quite prompt. She may not have your head type at the moment, but does seem to sell some heads most of the time.

rim rim

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for all replies to my post.

Pebe, thanks for the link to markett.co.uk , it's the best price I've seen in the UK. How did you manage to find that site?. I've searched the web for ages for that printhead and haven't come close to your price, I'll be ordering one from them tomorrow. Cheers. rim rim.