Cartridge average yield

pimaxc

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi there thanks for helping, I work at a company that tries to do as much in house work as possible, I work at the purchaser for their IT needs, I'm looking into getting a wide format printer and our owner wants all the details including average cartridge yield (he wants a page count I wanted to hold back laughter considering we will be printing off a roll) anyway I can't find this info anywhere but I figured you guys might have some info. We are looking at the stylus pro 7880 and 9880 and somewhat considering the GS6000 (our owner loves the idea of being able to do vehicle wraps)

We are also interested in the new Stylus 7900 and 9900 pro but neither of those are out yet, but I can probably get a good estimate of the yield if I get some info on the other models.

Thanks again guys.

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
You safest bet is to get those numbers from the spec of the printer. Those numbers are provided by the manufacturer. If they are wrong it will not be your fault.

Simon R.

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
The cartridge's page yield is a relative term. If you print text only pages the yield would be much higher than if you print a text document with a chart (for example) in it. Hope your boss knows that.