Canon S330 Photo Printer - Information is printed after each print job

Chrissy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hello, Im new here. I have had a problem with my printer for quite a while. It wont print in black if I select Photo paper. Last week it would only print in blue and now after I cleaned the print head with hot water, it will only print in pink, unless I select Plain Paper or High Resolution Paper when it will print in black. Not only that, but now I have somehow managed to set up the automatic printing of a report after each print job. This report states the File Name, Directory, Template, Title, Subject, Author, Key Words, Comments, Creation Date, and a long list of other things.
At the moment, all I want to know is how do I turn this setting off? I have searched the trouble-shooting pages, and have looked on the internet but cant find any mention of it.

If anyone can offer me any solutions to either of these two problems, I will be extremely grateful. If anyone does answer this, could you please explain things in really simple terms. Thanks.

Chrissy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Sorry to be a nuisance, but I have now discovered how to turn off the automatic document report. Im still having problems with the ink, though.
Chrissy.