Canon Mp 750 Or 750 Service Manual

c69

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I have a canon mp 780 printer.Which is the same as the canon mp 750 just a few bottons on the top .I kept getting an error paper jam. I had to open the printer an there was a piece of cardboard stuck in the paper feeder.
While reassembling back the printer . A piece of metal wire that resembles a piece of paper clip came out.It came out from where the catridge holder rest thats at the front right side. . I dont know where exactly it came out from but there is some some sort of black plastic motor with a switch ? at the front .I am now getting a catridge jam error now ! Can anyone send me a picture of where this metal wire came out from
Does anyone have a service manual of the canon mp 750 0r 780 .can you please email me it .Million thanks for the help

c69

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I went to the link you sent me .It said that I needed the parts manual.I remembered viewing one of your post where someone was asking about how to manage ink on Their canon 750 printer. I saw you sent a picture of the printer .If you can please send me a pic of the wire metal clip .It can help me fix my printer and i wouldnt get the error message catridge jam .Can you please help me .

Grandad35

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i9900 (plus 5 spares)
c69,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I do not own a 750 printer. Any photos that I posted were of an i9900.

A link contained in the link that I gave (http://eshop-manuals.com/index.php/cPath/4) lists a service manual for a Pixma MP750 for $9.95.

Perhaps someone who owns a 750 (or 780) will post a picture.