Can use Xerox Laser Paper on Canon Inkjet Printer?

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
Hi Does any one knows if paper meant for laser printer can be used for inkjet printer as well? I already use search engine here and couldn't find an answer that is directly answer my queries.

Recently, I saw some Xerox Laser Glossy/Satin/Silk coated Laser paper and I was actually attracted by the wrapper that wrapped up these laser glossy coated paper. However, there was no sample on display so I do not have a chance to see and get a feel of the actual laser paper. So I am wonder if I can use these Xerox paper meant to use on a Laser printer on my canon inkjet printer and get the same or good print result as it would be if the paper is used with Xerox Laser Printer?

I would have image people would have said to me that common sense would have tell that these Xerox Laser papers are obviously only suitable and more appropriate to use on Xerox Laser printer as it is called.

I hope the replies here will be constructive even despite having ask such a 'common-sensical' question because when it comes to communicating there are many ways to express oneself and there isn't a need to use demeaning tone.