Can I use Ecotank ink in WF-7015?

jmark

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
HI there

I have a Epson WF7015. I have some EcoTank ink (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CLGRX9LV) and some refillable cartridges for the 7015.

The printer is for general purpose use - not precision photos. Is the ink likely to do the job or will it ruin the print head? Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
These inks are not genuine Epson inks - and they are listed as 'not available'; I would recomment you to use genuine Epson 102 inks instead - yes - you can swap inks between printers like that, that has been discussed here several times already. The fading performance - the long term stability of color prints is not that great with these 102 inks and may even be lower with 3rd party inks. If you need long term stability you may use the Epson 106 or 114 inks of the ET-7750/8550 printers instead.

jmark

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
These inks are not genuine Epson inks - and they are listed as 'not available'; I would recomment you to use genuine Epson 102 inks instead - yes - you can swap inks between printers like that, that has been discussed here several times already. The fading performance - the long term stability of color prints is not that great with these 102 inks and may even be lower with 3rd party inks. If you need long term stability you may use the Epson 106 or 114 inks of the ET-7750/8550 printers instead.
Thanks - that's helpful - just the sort of knowledge I was looking for