Brand new Canon MP780 All-in-one printers for sale on eBay

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
All of a sudden, there are over a dozen, brand new Canon MP780 printers for sale on eBay for $400 each and a couple used ones. The MP780 uses five non-chipped easily refillable cartridges and will copy, scan, print and fax.

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I noticed that too...a bit pricey, but for heavy users, it definitely is worth it!!. In my humble opinion, it is one of the best, or possibly the best MFC that Canon has ever manufactured..and they are cheap to run!!!

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Noticed the same sort of thing happening in the UK as well...

I suspect someone realised they were worth getting, waiting a little while and then putting out there at a higher markup.

Also noticing there's quite a few "returns" out there that seem worth getting if you know what you're doing and that's the route I'm going with a few nice surprises of late :)

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
When the ip4000 was being closed out for $50 after rebate it appears that some people bought several, sent in the UPC code for the rebate, held onto them for a while, and then sold them, still in the sealed factory carton, for considerably more.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
wow... that's crazy. So, maybe I can now justify to my wife those four i560's sitting in my garage!