ANYONE know how to?????

bauercrew

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
hey guys i have posted before with problems with my mp530 i get an error uo52 on printer question is there a way to still use just the fax and scanner with out having to replace the head im not intrested at printing from it just want to use the fax and scanner i recently got laid off and there are still people who use faxes to foward resumes and job applications and they are requesting to fax over my info(i thought i was the only one that still used faxes L.O.L) so is there anyway?????? I know a print head only cost $60.00 but i am ashamed to admit it but that $60.00 could go towards other thing like internet access(l.o.l) needless to say the money is going to be spread out REAL THIN thanks to the ecomomy looks like im in for the long haul and it SUCKS any way thanks for any help with my printer

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
bauercrew
Sorry to hear about your money worries and I hope you can get a job again real soon.
I picked up this Manual for the mp530 on the web; it might help you solve your problems.
Try this solution to start with and or read up on what else might be causing your error.
Error U052 means uninstall the print head and reinstall it again.. :)

http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/pdf/CanonPixmaMP530-0580B002-UserGuide.pdf