2024 Resolutions

PK Project Manager

Printer Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
With 2023 coming to a close, what are your 2024 resolutions?

boliviainteligente-zBoifNEvuZE-unsplash.jpg

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
My number one is:- Staying alive.. after that everything is a bonus.. :thumbsup
In that case do not take covid shots, that cause blood clots, i would avoid flu shots also, since the now make them combined with covid into one.

The dancing covid plandemia doctors are disgrace, i would send them to siberia to a concentration camp.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
since the now make them combined with covid into one.
I’m on my sixth Covid jab and counting, and it has never bother me in any way, besides a jab in the arm is much better than getting Covid full whack, I also get my flu jab septate every year.. Work for me..

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Perhaps you have a conscious doctor who replaces the poison covid jab to distilled water lake some doctors in germany who were sentenced in jail for it afterwards.

The movie died suddenly is maybe 50 percent truth, but its too much too.
https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

I personally have 5 friends who died after a covid shot in a week, they were healthy, in their 30 ties. Also far more 12 for sure now have constant health problems with heart, anemia, pains in joints, migraines etc.

Also dont forget fact that Russia and Putin stopped covid, not covid shots. The first day the war in Ukraine began it was covid no more mass media stopped brainwashing peopple worldwide. No more mask mandate and gines for not wearing a mask even in forest. What a coincidence, there shoud be democracy and free speech media.

Last edited:

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
Everyone has to decide based on what research they do whether to take a Covid vaccine or not. Telling people not to take it is not of much help as it is a based on your beliefs/research.

Everyone needs to base their decision by weighing up the risks of Covid given their own heath state and the risks of vaccine side effects.

For example, a fit young individual might decide that the risk of not taking the vaccine is small but a 80 yr old with underlying health issues might decide that the vaccine may provide some protection should they contract Covid.

I for one will never tell anyone to have it or not have it. If I were to advise someone I know not to have it and they die from Covid then I would feel pretty bad, and of course if I recommeded it and they die from a side effect of the vaccine I would feel the same.

Personally I have watched the development and latest research into the side effects and made my own mind up about future "boosters" but one has to look carefully for actual evidence rather than believe the drivel spouted out by the FB Covid experts and other social media covid university "graduates"

Last edited: