Recent content by Josman

  1. Josman

    Hi I'm Josman and I have a problem with the Canon Pro-1, I hope someone with can help. Thanks

    I think the initial commentary on the 10x15 photos was not well interpreted, that was an exception, usually this printer is for A4, A3 and A3 + printing. These are photographs to be submitted to competitions and therefore require the highest quality. Hence the interest in getting it working...
  2. Josman

    Hi I'm Josman and I have a problem with the Canon Pro-1, I hope someone with can help. Thanks

    O ho sento, deu ser el problema del traductor, però no entenc la resposta
  3. Josman

    Hi I'm Josman and I have a problem with the Canon Pro-1, I hope someone with can help. Thanks

    Hola. Com he dit abans, si poso els cartutxos de tinta i faig impressió, només surt un full ple de tinta magenta, res més. Sembla que l’engegada de la impressora buida el cartutx. Com que això ha passat amb diversos cartutxos, us fa pensar que no es tracta d'un defecte del cartutx, sinó del cap...
  4. Josman

    Hi I'm Josman and I have a problem with the Canon Pro-1, I hope someone with can help. Thanks

    El meu amic que tenia la màquina fins ara creu que és un problema de cap i, per tant, en va comprar un de nou, però no sabia com canviar-lo. Si penseu que potser això i ens podeu explicar com canviar-ho, ho agrairia
  5. Josman

    Hi I'm Josman and I have a problem with the Canon Pro-1, I hope someone with can help. Thanks

    En vista del meu informe, creieu que és possible arreglar la màquina? Si és així, què he de fer? Si torno a posar tintes sense solucionar el problema, la tinta magenta tornarà a sortir, deixarà tot el paper brut com va passar fa dos anys
  6. Josman

    Hi I'm Josman and I have a problem with the Canon Pro-1, I hope someone with can help. Thanks

    Ho sento si tinc un problema amb la traducció, ja que faig servir el traductor de Google. Amb el meu informe ja dic que no tinc tinta i que no vull gastar diners fins que no sàpiga si és possible solucionar-ho
  7. Josman

    Hi I'm Josman and I have a problem with the Canon Pro-1, I hope someone with can help. Thanks

    Hello good night I am new to these topics and I have to explain my problem to you I have a Canon Pixma Pro 1 printer that has been shut down for about two years. With his day a print of +/- 15 10x15 photos was scheduled and when he was in the process he started taking all the photos full of...
Back
Top