Any interest in a simple Photo thread?

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
They look like under size horses closer to the ground, but I hate to think what happens if your foot gets stuck in the stirrup.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
And now for something different...big guys on (and off) horseback...kinda like skydiving, but at a lower altitude and no parachute.
Sky diving is a hell of a lot safer that that @turbguy, well only if the ripcord works the way it suppose too, like that I am not scared of heights, it’s hitting the ground at any speed that hurts.:th

:thumbsup That’s a real action moving photo but I can still see what’s going to happen next, Ouch big time.. :hit

Our TV weather forecast has just been showing us pictures of kangaroos hopping around in the snow, in polar winds over S Australia. Time to get your camera out!

@Emulator You don’t have to go that far to see WillieRoo’s in the wild, we have over 800 wild Roo’s on lamb bay island right here (Without the snow)

Capture.JPG
red-necked wallaby

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
And now for something different...big guys on (and off) horseback...kinda like skydiving, but at a lower altitude and no parachute.View attachment 3066

Now THAT is an action shot! Never seen it live but you got a super vantage point to capture all the action. What lens?

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Great shot, turbguy. Where'd this take place?

No place for the steer to go except on dinner plates. Beer for the horses

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
Albany County Fairgrounds (75th Laramie Jubilee Days Rodeo) several days ago. I used a old Konica Minolta Z5 point & Shoot seated in the grandstand.

OH! Here's the "next step"
Laramie Jubilee Days Rodeo 69.jpg
for the big guys who jump off galloping horses...

Don't forget, there's other "brown stuff" than dirt being tossed up!

Last edited:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
From the future T-bone or the cowboy?

Another great shot!

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Albany County Fairgrounds (75th Laramie Jubilee Days Rodeo) several days ago. I used a old Konica Minolta Z5 point & Shoot seated in the grandstand.

OH! Here's the "next step"View attachment 3068 for the big guys who jump off galloping horses...

Well that P&S sure makes a fine image!

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Sky diving is a hell of a lot safer that that @turbguy, well only if the ripcord works the way it suppose too, like that I am not scared of heights, it’s hitting the ground at any speed that hurts.:th

:thumbsup That’s a real action moving photo but I can still see what’s going to happen next, Ouch big time.. :hit

@Emulator You don’t have to go that far to see WillieRoo’s in the wild, we have over 800 wild Roo’s on lamb bay island right here (Without the snow)

View attachment 3067 red-necked wallaby

Well there you go, now I am learning about Australian marsupials in Printerknowledge!!
They are from Tasmania......and here was me thinking that a red neck wallaby was an Austrlian Rugby player overseas!!!!