And another R2000 Problem-Now with bonus ANGER!

BarbedDragon

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1900
Ahh! I'll tuck away that knowledge for when I get a Canon.

I did not see the video, but I will look it up.

Exactly what I was planning, let warranty expire then move to refills.

BarbedDragon

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1900
So I called them this morning, and ordered one. I told the rep I had already ordered one and it was in the process of being returned to their store because it was damaged. That was fine, no problem. I had a 10% off coupon. They refused to take it because it applied to everything but their fancy wide format printers. FINE at this point. Just take my money dollars give me the stupid printer.

I did my day off chores. I tried to work in the garden. I wondered why I had not received an e-mail yet. I got online. They had cancelled my order without notification. Right after I placed it. They asked for my phone number 3 times during the sales call and my e-mail. I called them, BURNING WITH RAGE, smiling---because that's what I do when I'm angry. I was told the order was cancelled because I am only allowed ONE printer per household. Now, funny thing is I shipped it to the shop---so it's a business but whatever. There was no promotion. There was no discount. There was no special price. I am NOT allowed to have 2 of the same printer. I am apparently not allowed to have a WORKING PRINTER either.

It is taking all I can to not go Office space on this printer right now. I mean in the box who would know??

Thanks for reading kind followers. Stay tuned for the next drama of "JerZy's Printer Escapades" Where will JerZy try to buy a printer this week, and will it work when it arrives? Will the shipping company one again damage it beyond use? Will she give up and shell out hundreds in minimum orders for single proof prints from a printing company? Stay tuned loyal watchers, she will not give up without a fight.

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
If you are going to outright buy it, don't get it from EPSON. Sometimes even the local Microcenter stores have them in store.

Joe

BarbedDragon

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1900
Nope, I am in the boonies in East Tennessee.

I am forgetting Epson. I have no clue what horrible customer service I would get. I had to call my bank and explain that the pending charge was fraudulent and I wanted it notated on my account in case anything else happened

I ordered from B and H on the phone this afternoon with a very nice person. After explaining what happened he promised their return policy was much better and if I had any issues at all that I could call them and wouldn't get routed to a call center in India.

I snagged it for $499 after rebate and free 2 day shipping, no tax either. Hopefully everything goes correctly. :fl

If not I guess I'll move on to Canon. I don't think I can take much more of this.