Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Do you have a gigantic pool (blue orb next to your house)? Your livestock are well hidden.

Plenty of privacy in a forest of trees. Does this mean you live amongst the koalas? Are they harmless? I'd trade you right now for the rabbits and deer that ate all my tomatoes last weekend!

Are your gum trees eucalyptus. If so, is the air scented by the eucalyptus oil/flower. Seen the leaves/branches fed to the koalas in the zoo and on TV but do not know much of the tree. Seems like good refuge for a number of critters for you to photograph.

About PM... You said "I AM in Australia" and I played on the word "AM which also means “ante meridiem” or 'morning', so I asked you where you were in the 'evening' or “post meridiem” (PM)

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
Do you have a gigantic pool (blue orb next to your house)? Your livestock are well hidden.

Plenty of privacy in a forest of trees. Does this mean you live amongst the koalas? Are they harmless? I'd trade you right now for the rabbits and deer that ate all my tomatoes last weekend!

Are your gum trees eucalyptus. If so, is the air scented by the eucalyptus oil/flower. Seen the leaves/branches fed to the koalas in the zoo and on TV but do not know much of the tree. Seems like good refuge for a number of critters for you to photograph.

About PM... You said "I AM in Australia" and I played on the word "AM which also means “ante meridiem” or 'morning', so I asked you where you were in the 'evening' or “post meridiem” (PM)

see post " nwoD edispU"

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Catchy title. :thumbsup

Have you seen the movie "Little Big Man" with Dustin Hoffman? I think you would enjoy it very much for a variety of reasons one of them being your affinity for Aboriginal peoples.

There is an Indian who does everything backwards. See the video beginning at 25 seconds - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LupeFS01JYo

I do indeed know the movie, had it on a video casette now on dvd. Fella was painted in black and white and he was a contrary.
Also saw A man called Horse. Sitting Bull put himself through the ceremony to test himself before taking on Custer....he was not a young man..........
Its not afinity I have, I simply acknowledge that its the White Nations that are ignorant savages........we have lost every vestage of morality, not even the Hippies or Greenies have anything at all to contribute.
We are entirely lost.

For evidence just look at communities that are deprived of electricty....it just crumbles and falls.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Most enjoyable movies from a time when storytelling, movie making and actor craftmanship were champion.

We are entirely lost.
I do not believe this. There is bad. There is good. It is a constant struggle on the micro- and macro-level. It is older than known history and will continue in some form or another. One can lose oneself in despair with futility or choose to keep moving forward in some fashion keeping in mind the intrinsic beauty there is in humanity, particularly when not engaged in mob mentality.

I have a suspicion you are prepared for electrical failures. :cool:

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
That would be one way of getting access to a LOT of water!!! However, dont fancy draining an entire ocean onto my farm. David next door does not have an Ark and is not a swimmer

Google map of my property light shaded area is the dirt road our only access in or out in case if fire. The house on the left is my nearest neighbour. We are lucky that previous owners cleared some of the trees in 1947...as you can see we have a few gum trees close by...all are over 90 feet tall!!View attachment 3109

Not sure I undrestand your PM question

Looking on a smaller scale, at a much larger area, it is interesting how the trees, which I assume once covered the whole area, have been removed to provide extensive open land. What would have been the motivation and is the land put to any use now?

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
We are getting off track in this thread I will answer in Upside Down ( I have the keyboard on my lap and my back to the screen so its backwards if you also do the same and use a mirror to read this :lol::lol::lol:

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
We are getting off track in this thread I will answer in Upside Down ( I have the keyboard on my lap and my back to the screen so its backwards if you also do the same and use a mirror to read this :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, but if you read it upside down like the typesetters of old it all makes sense. :ep

RS

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610

˙uʍop ǝpısdn ʇı uɹnʇ ı uǝɥʍ suǝddɐɥ ʇɐɥʍ sı sıɥʇ ˙˙˙˙sɹnoʎ uɐɥʇ ןɐıɔǝds ǝɹoɯ ʎןsnoıʌqo sı pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
If this thread keeps on going this way then I reckon I’d be better off joining 3 dogs in Auss, well at least until I can get my head straight and on the right way round again.. :idunno :barnie :th :confused: