HP Instant Ink

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
HP sent me my first "instant ink" when I registered my printer. It arrived a couple of days ago. I still have about 50% left in the original carts so it will be another couple of weeks before I have to install the new carts. Billing will start when my printer indicates to HP that the cartridges have been replaced.

Sounds like Big Brother HP is watching from behind what you are doing, sounds intriguing :hide. Not for me in a Thousand years.....Quite a name indeed for a printer: HP Envy.....

G

gailkeys

HP sent me my first "instant ink" when I registered my printer. It arrived a couple of days ago. I still have about 50% left in the original carts so it will be another couple of weeks before I have to install the new carts. Billing will start when my printer indicates to HP that the cartridges have been replaced.
Okay. thats good. I am very happy with HP instant ink. let me know your feedback.

billkunert

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Envy 5530e
Okay. thats good. I am very happy with HP instant ink. let me know your feedback.

The cartridges HP sent me are the high capacity carts. I installed the new cartridges a couple of weeks ago and HP started billing me monthly at that time. I switched from the $5/100 copies per month to the $10/300 copies per month plan. Still pretty reasonable.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
If it works for you and you’re happy with it then that’s all that matters.. :)