G&G carts for Canon!!!

neilslade

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Try the alcohol soak with DENATURED ALCOHOL-- iso-alcohol is 70% water, denatured (from the hardware store) is pure alcohol-- but don't use anything stronger, and don't soak for more than 5 minutes), the hot water rinse then for 2 out of the tap.

This should get rid of any residual banding.

Now go buy some brain books :)
www.neilslade.com/order.html

neilslade

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
PS

Plain paper, even at a high setting, will never approach the quality of matte photo or photo gloss paper. You may always see a little bit of banding (depends on how hard you look) on plain paper-- this is because the printer can't lay down enough ink on plain paper to "connect the dots"

matte photo and photo paper allows much more ink to be applied, and this makes for a more seemless print.

monkeydave

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi Neilslade,

I have read your website... Thank you for all the research you have done. I went to inkgrabber.com to buy G & G ink for my Canon i860 and the ink there does not specifiically say " G & G ink."

Is all the ink for my Canon printer G & G at inkgrabber.com?

Thanks again,

David

neilslade

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Yes, this is correct- Inkgrabber exclusively sells G&G for Canon, and they are extremely reliable with competitive prices-- that's why I send people there without hesitation

I've tested lots of ink- for most person's regular printing needs, this is clearly the best choice among all the reasonably priced inks in terms of quality and color accuracy.

See my inktest page for details regarding options
http://www.neilslade.com/inktest.html