CANON PIXMA - NO POWER

Mike21

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma ip3600
Hi all - I have same power loss problem in ip3600 and it is the power supply - K30304 - does anyone still have one available?
Thanks

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
The iP3600 refusing to turn on is not necessarily caused by a failed power supply. A defective print head and/or defective logic board can also prevent the printer from turning on. So sadly there is no guarantee that a new power supply will revive the printer.

Mike21

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma ip3600
The iP3600 refusing to turn on is not necessarily caused by a failed power supply. A defective print head and/or defective logic board can also prevent the printer from turning on. So sadly there is no guarantee that a new power supply will revive the printer.
Thanks Peter - have already removed power supply unit and lack of output shows unit has failed.

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
How many connections are on the power supply's output?

Unless your supply has only two wires on it's output, you may be fooling yourself concerning the power supply's capabilities.

Many printer power supplies have an "enable" INPUT connection that disables certain outputs unless it receives an "OK" signal from the powered device.