Canon IP4700

Gunny

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi Pete

I know what you are saying...The pictures of the labels I have are jpg...The problem I have now is the when I do the right click on them it does not offer the IP4700 as an option or the program..Previously I had a Icon that looked like a disc that came up when I right clicked on the label picture and opened the IP4700 CD/DVD printing.

Thanx....Gunny

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
In Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX and in CD Label Print I can import a .jpg image for instance a scan of a disk, but I cannot open these programs by right clicking a .jpg file.

This makes me wonder which program you are using for CD printing, so please which program do/did you use for disk printing?

Can you open your disk printing program, and does the program see the iP4700? If it does, then chances are good that disk printing works also under Windows 10.

I find the old CD label Print much easier to use than the disk print function in Photo Print EX. If I couldn't use the old program, I guess I would buy a 3rd party disk printing program.

Gunny

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi Gang

How does "cd label print"

Thanx....Gunny

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
I don't quite understand the question, but here is an old post with links to some info about different CD printing programs, CD Label Print inclusive. CD Label Print is being phased out by Canon websites, but it can be found at other sites, for instance this. As the site is ad sponsored be very careful to click the proper link. Move the mouse cursor over the link and check the lower left corner of your browser window before download. The text in the corner should begin with "cd-labelprint.software.informer...." Even if the program officially only supports Win 7 and older Windows versions, it works with both Win 8.1 and Win 10. But it probably only works with printers older than your iP4700.

The right-click menu with a CD icon makes me think you might use some other CD print Program than the Canon Easy Photo Print EX, so what program do you use or try to use for CD printing? Without this info we can do nothing to solve the CD print problem.

Edited to correct a dead link.

Last edited:

Gunny

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi Gang

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you all... I guess I just missed putting on my thinking cap meaning I was thinking this CD print program came from the Canon site and went with all the rest of the drivers.. And here it is a separate program that I must have downloaded a long time ago.. I have been doing this printing labels for a very long time I started with an Epson printer I had for a long time and then I switched to Canon... So forgive this old guy for leading you all on a wild goose chase... Much thanks for your time and patience. I promise next time I will remember to have my thinking cap on..

Thanx.....Gunny