Where can I buy 2" needles for German refill

Mowerman90

Print Addict
Reaction score
I've ordered ink, I've ordered a resetter. Now all I need is a link to buy a couple 2" needles. Is there any place that sells just a couple at a time? I already have syringes coming with my ink but they are only supplied with 1.5" needles so they're too short.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Yep... I sell them on the Octoinkjet store (see signature below)... most likely you'd want the 20 gauge 2" long blunt versions

leo8088

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Hobbicolors always supplied 2" needles for me. All my needles from Hobbicolors are 2" long. If you are in the USA I believe you can oder syringes and 2" needles from the company.

Mowerman90

Print Addict
Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D:D

An update: Today, Oct 4th, I received my blunt needles from Octoinkjet. What fantastic service!!! I only or4dered on Tues the 28th and they arrived in my Florida mailbox today from England. I now wish I'd of ordered my ink from him also as I still await my ink to come from Canada. Oh well, I guess I'll just sit back and curse the Canadian Postal system.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
marceltho said:
I ordered my needles on Sept 18 at Octoinkjet, and I am still waiting......speaking about cursing.....
Marcel,

I replied to your email on the 28th but it sounds like you haven't received it or there was some further misunderstanding as to whether you wanted to proceed with your original request.

I'll keep an eye out for any additional emails if you could clarify.

nche11

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
My needles are all 2" long. They came with the refill kits from Hobbicolors. If you are in America you should be able to order it from Hobbicolors.