Something personally I want to share with you...

lolopr1

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 4800,R3000 & 9600
My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.

dlbott

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson wf3640
Sept. 4 was a year that my Dad passed and I still have not grieved. Going on my birthday did not help much. It served to alienate me from the rest of the family who just wanted him to pass and I did not want him to go at all much less on my birthday. I can tell you loved her and you made the best statement you could make, she has gone to be with the Lord. My dad was the best person I have ever known. He actually tried to live his life for the lord every day and spent most of his day talking to people about Him no matter what he was actually doing lol. Technically, they are not with the Lord yet. They have left the hatred filled world that seems to be hurtling toward self determined destruction though however. In consolation, I don't think any of us have long to wait for the return of the Lord to bring the bride home however. Man, once again has returned to the days of Noah, which signal the end. We are attempting to become God. Creating life from nothing, or trying to, changing our DNA, combining us withe animals and machines etc. This corruption of the DNA and genetics in the days of Noah by the fallen was what brought on the flood. So I really don't think we all have long to wait lol.

That is my sad way of trying to tell you, don't worry, you will see her again. You will meet her in heaven upon HIS return. The way you obviously love her she sounds like an awesome lady... I too look forward to meeting her some day....

Much love and if you ever need to talk.... hit me up...

Don