Quality empty carts supplier

Metallo

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Hi all,

I moved very recently to Canada and I am looking for a new supplier for my empty carts.

I used to buy the ones for my i865 at Colorbat, excellent carts indeed but unfortunately he is no longer reliable in terms of "in stock" items.

Now I also have a second printer, a MX870 and that's why I am looking for high quality empty carts.

Can you suggest me a Canadian/American supplier?

Thank you
Alex

leo8088

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
It has been reported, discussed and recommended over and over many times that the used OEM cartridges are your best option. You can buy used OEM carts on ebay and they are cheaper than new compatibles too.

Metallo

Printer Guru
Reaction score
leo8088 said:
It has been reported, discussed and recommended over and over many times that the used OEM cartridges are your best option. You can buy used OEM carts on eBay and they are cheaper than new compatibles too.
I am sure you are right, however, I never had a single problem with the blanks I got from ColorBAT, really really good and very easy to refill, on the spot in a few minutes.
Before going on eBay to buy used OEM, I will prioritize the ColorBAT carts, I hope to find a solution.

Thanks for your tip.

Alex

billkunert

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Envy 5530e
I have very good results with empties from inksupply.com . I use the PGI5 and CLI8 carts. They come without chips so you need to use your oem chips or replacement chips.

nche11

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
If you need to get the chips off from a set of OEM carts why not just use OEM carts? They can only be better.