Problems with OfficeStore Depot Order

tontine

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Has anyone else had any problems with an order from this business. They don't answer their phone or any of my emails? Mike

buzzly

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Office Depot had outsourced its customer support to outside call centers in US and in India around two years ago and their customer support has been really bad.

tontine said:
Has anyone else had any problems with an order from this business. They don't answer their phone or any of my emails? Mike

on30trainman

Printer Guru
Reaction score
buzzly said:
Office Depot had outsourced its customer support to outside call centers in US and in India around two years ago and their customer support has been really bad.

tontine said:
I don't think he is talking about Office Depot, but OSD (Office Store Depot) which is apparently the rebirth of Inkcessories. Inkcessories was good in the past but seems to have taken a real bad turn based on some recent posts on this forum.

Steve W.

Simon R.

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
buzzly said:
Do you think there is any relation between outsourcing the customer support and their support getting worse?

buzzly

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Oops. My fast reading is not good. Like Roseanne Roseannadanna said: Never Mind!!!!!!!!!!

Simon R:

Outsourced customer support does not neccessary mean poor CS. In fact CS agents in India are generally very polite and helpful. But to get CS right, it requires training, language, specific knowledge, and system integration. Very few companies do all these things right. For example, Office Depot, like many companies, does not integrate their CS systems with their outsourced India CS company's systems, causing delay and confusion. Worse, these outsourced CS agents are trained NOT to disclose these issues to the customes.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
OSD (aka: Inkcessories) is quite frankly a pile of cr*p now...

I have no idea what happened but I wouldn't touch them with a 500 foot barge pole now.. No response to emails, order queries, support, etc... Avoid at all costs... Shame as I used to recommend them... *sigh*