Primera Bravo Pro

gbhumphrey

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi has anyone had any experience with the Primera Bravo Pro? I'm not sure what kind of carts they use. (Are they propreitary or brand name, Primera uses lexmark for their Bravo 2 machine.) Any other insight is also helpful.

thanks

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Yes.. I have a friend who uses this printer for Cd copying and printing. Its cartridges definitely are made by lexmark as well.

mare

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I also Have the Primera Bravo Pro. I am looking for a company that refills the cartridge and sets the ink level to 100% OH and they must work. I was told the Lex 1 is the same cartridge but when I put it in it says wrong ink cartridge. All I want to do is print at a resonable cost. PLEASE HELP WITH any information!!1

xfad

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi,

read the following artricle:
http://www.very-clever.com/information/xbdddaxfxuxdkxs

It works for me with the most cartridges. DiskPublisherPro DVD

Another idea that always pops in my mind is this. Informations on any flash media, as on usb sticks, hdd and so on, are stored electromagneticly.
I ask my self, what will happend, if put a strong magnet for a few seconds on the cartridge?

...xfad

jackma

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
i have a Bravo PRO too.Is no one can solve this problem (use lexmark cartridge replacement)?

techysoftware

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Generic cartridges do not work with Primera printers. No one has this answer. What you can do to save money is to refill your Primera ink cartridges and the quality is exactly the same as the original ink cartridge.

Visit: www.dvdinkrefills.com

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
YES THEY DO! DO THIS

If you "Steam" off the colored bar-code located on the underside of the Primera cartrige and attached it to your full 3rd party ( cheaper ) Lexmark Cartrige in the same position, it will be recognized by your Primera Bravo.
I made a little mylar tab that contains the bar code and just double sticky it to the 3rd part Lexmar and use it over an over.

Works perfectly

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
jtoolman said:
YES THEY DO! DO THIS

If you "Steam" off the colored bar-code located on the underside of the Primera cartrige and attached it to your full 3rd party ( cheaper ) Lexmark Cartrige in the same position, it will be recognized by your Primera Bravo.
I made a little mylar tab that contains the bar code and just double sticky it to the 3rd part Lexmar and use it over an over.

Works perfectly
I don't have a Primera but I like this work around. Great job jtoolman! :)

videonet

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
For Jtoolman. Could you explain step by step how do you do "the little mylar tab that contains the bar code"
Rgds.
Mike