lin

Print Addict
Reaction score

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
I used to have leaking problems with top filling my CLI8 cartridges so I have settled on the German method which works great for me. Seeing these plugs that allow us to top fill upside down would fix any leaking problems I think.

mrelmo

Print Addict
Reaction score
ok i just ordered plugs from mis but they are for epsons so i will see if they work

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
It's strange they have a printer brand related to the plugs. I would imagine an Epson hole would be the same as a Canon hole.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
rodbam said:
It's strange they have a printer brand related to the plugs. I would imagine an Epson hole would be the same as a Canon hole.
Some of these Companies tend to dig bigger hole for us to fall into.:hit
Whats good for the goose may not accommodate the ganders family jewels..:gig

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Hat said:
Some of these Companies tend to dig bigger hole for us to fall into.hit
Well I would have thought an A hole was an A hole. I will just buy the cheapest & drill to size. I'm really handy like that:)

mrelmo

Print Addict
Reaction score
on the canon cartridges if you drill your own fill hole the plastic is fairly thin and a plug with out a lip or tab could be pushed right through, but if you remove the OEM plastic ball that canon uses to seal thier fill hole there is a "tube" that sticks down that gives a little support for a plug that does not have a lip on it

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
mrelmo said:
on the canon cartridges if you drill your own fill hole the plastic is fairly thin and a plug with out a lip or tab could be pushed right through,
In the picture of the plugs the plugs have a large & small diameter. Which one goes into the hole in the cartridge? I was thinking it was the small dia so it would be pushed in to the lip but from you saying the above maybe the large dia goes into the hole.