Photo editing Monitors (colour correction screen)

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Just add 10 hours to your BST time and you can figure it out, all posts are calculated for local time.. :)

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
That wasn't my point. I was commenting on the omnipresence of a certain Aus celebrity.:)

(3dogs doesn't seem to sleep)

Last edited:

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
@3dogs:

Are you drinking billy's bong water again? :ep

(Yes, that's a play on the Australian word 'billabong'.)

Thanks for the translation!

Billy's Bong Water is a beverage of the 60's. To speak of it you must have been a member of the Overseas Visitors Club in Earls Court. Billy himself was a master of the brewing of the Columbian Green variant, much favoured at the Cafe des Artist in Brompton Road.

The initiates are endowed with eternal youth and perpetual sillyness, as the world stumbles by trying to grasp the fundamentals of this Pythonesk Monty, of a World, its Stage and its players, not quite believing that it is in fact having a lend of them all the while.

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
That wasn't my point. I was commenting on the omnipresence of a certain Aus celebrity.:)

(3dogs doesn't seem to sleep)

Its 6.25pm here and 9.23am in London. Most folks work pretty hard here, I got up at 3.30am this morning, fed horses and ckickens, and got ready to go to work. Started in Bendigo an hours drive up a freeway at 5.40am. Drove a truck for eight and a half hours around Central Victoria, around 380km, drove home, changed and did an hour or so fixing wire netting on a new chook pen (chickens) just off out to give the horses an evening feed and cook my tucker, Sandra my partner, is at yoga and I will have tea ready when she gets back at around 8.30 pm........pretty notmal routine for us.........thats why we are the lucky country.

Avanice day!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Gee’s after doing all of that @3dogs, I would be bushed myself, and I taught they released the Poms after serving their sentence, see even I can be wrong… :lol: :gig

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
WOW!

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Gee’s after doing all of that @3dogs, I would be bushed myself, and I taught they released the Poms after serving their sentence, see even I can be wrong… :lol: :gig

Teeny POINT OF ORDER............POM................ (gasp)................... (staggers, and stumbles) ............(..looks directly into the camera lens, steely eyes ablaze).............I'm no ...........P O M!!!!!!!! Crikey! Celtic as they come, and only paid t tenner to get here I'll have you know. Geez me ol mother will be turnin in her grave, TURNIN I tell you at HER age and state of health that would be fatal, fatal you hear, if she was alive.

Ok thats it fer now. Have to cook tucker for the missus or I will be in the poo.........again...ho hum
at least the horses love me.

Cheers

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@3dogs is a busy bee. You must run on solar. :weee:ya:woot