No new posts??????

bobjoek

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
irvweiner said:
I haven't seen any postings for the entire last week! did Epson get banned????

irv weiner
I was wondering the same.

Bob

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Wouldn't have thought so... Just that Epson printer refillable are a lot easier to refill (and are considerably more reliable than Canon refillables), don't have CIS issues to the same extent as Canons.. and so on.

If it helps I'm getting piddled off with my D120 which seems to want to completely ignore its colour profiles and print muddy magenta all the time...

irvweiner

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Must be the ink, I suggest you back to my satirical article of last year describing how make your own from fruits & veggies. I even included suggestions about re-converting all that paper (inro photo paper) my (US) government used to print a zillion copies of the US Health Bill-each copy was well over 1000 pages.

At that time you posted that you almost 'laughed' yourself to death--now you can calmly control yourself as there has been no avalanche of responses to my post. Can only be the local solar storms (sunspot activity) misdirecting our emails and their electrons from staying on course!!

best wishes irv weiner

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
I think most posters here are in hospital after three months of micro waving their inks we all got very sick:)

irvweiner

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Rod, No, it was my suggestion that we freeze our inks that was taken too seriously. Our posters used ice-cube trays and when summer came (global warming!!) they (the cubes) were thrown into the punch bowls--even my Colormunki got drunk (pun intended!!).

Best to you in OZ--look me up sometime! irv weiner

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
Will do Irv mate.