MX870 & my refilling plan...

l_d_allan

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Rickkins said:
~sigh~....guess you guys have had some issues with spammers, system won't let me post links to what I am talking about.
I believe that the forum software is set up to prevent links from new forum members. After a few posts, you can include links. That is what the "Word-Link" button above is for.

macattak1

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I would only use OEM carts. We can run into enough cart/chip/printer hiccups as it is with out adding to it with after markets. Besides, to me it kind of goes like this.

Buy new printer and backup set of OEM carts. Use the ones that come with the printer and start refilling as you go. Then, 7 months later you find you have a problem with one of your carts not being recognized or something over and over again. Well, open the backup pack and you can print NOW. Not in a few days when your order from Amazon or some place for a new OEM ink cart finally arrives. :)

I don't think I get as frustrated about much more then I do about wanting to be able to print when I want to!

Mac

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
macattak1

Once you disable the ink monitoring on your chip cartridges
you can use them indefinitely as there will be no possibility of rejection anymore.. :|