Just a thought-

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
Aren’t you sorry you didn’t get in there first..? :drool

No, I have always been on the cautious side!

Don't worry about overpopulation... they will probably release a new virus soon, plus there might be a new world war coming... ;)

I hope not, they would be worse than overpopulation itself, but you can see it is already causing the threat of these.

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
On a more cheerful note, I notice that the EuroMillions Lottery jackpot tonight has been bumped up to £77 million. I was just wondering how the winner would handle the financial management, tax issues, new found friends, etc. Life would become seriously complicated. Not bad for a youngster, but probably a killer for an oldy like me.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
On a more cheerful note, I notice that the EuroMillions Lottery jackpot tonight has been bumped up to £77 million. I was just wondering how the winner would handle the financial management, tax issues, new found friends, etc. Life would become seriously complicated. Not bad for a youngster, but probably a killer for an oldy like me.
I’d like to die trying; it would be worth it..:weee

Tigerman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG5640, iX6840
these fungi eat die pieces from plant and bone so its life cycle ;):duc

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
There was an interesting item on the BBC Radio 4 news this morning, which may point the way for printer inks in the future.

It seems that research into the natural methods of creating colours, butterfly wings or beetles etc., has for some time shown that they do not use pigmentation, but rather optical interference effects in their cell structures.

Further research has now shown that it is possible to generate similar results industrially and work is progressing on producing commercial colourants for industry which do not contain dyes or other traditional pigments, but use cell particles that combined produce colour effects.

Let's hope you can refill the cartridges!

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
There was an interesting item on the BBC Radio 4 news this morning, which may point the way for printer inks in the future.

It seems that research into the natural methods of creating colours, butterfly wings or beetles etc., has for some time shown that they do not use pigmentation, but rather optical interference effects in their cell structures.

Further research has now shown that it is possible to generate similar results industrially and work is progressing on producing commercial colourants for industry which do not contain dyes or other traditional pigments, but use cell particles that combined produce colour effects.

Let's hope you can refill the cartridges!

No problem. Will look out my boyhood butterfly net.

Or I can buy recycled butterfly wings from Mikling, who manages to keep abreast of all modern refill technologies. :(

Pharmacist can report on correct cleaning and purging process for the carts.

We should all be good for the next 100 years.

RS

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Roy... Flap your arms harder dammit, the magenta is way off in the profile!

Yep, this conversation has gone waaaaay off base ;)

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
Roy... Flap your arms harder dammit, the magenta is way off in the profile!

Yep, this conversation has gone waaaaay off base ;)

That's what it's here for!

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
I have recently found that when I upload a file, the upload window opens behind the Firefox/PrinterKnowledge window and is not visible. This used not to be the case, it always opened in front of Firefox. What have I changed for this to happen?

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
I have observed the same behaviour of the upload window. IIRC the behaviour of the upload window did not change with the forum software upgrade, but later. I suspect that a Firefox upgrade is causing this.