How To Print Multiple A4 Images On A1

bobblehed

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Designjet 130nr
Hi I am new on here and looking for a little help, I have purchased a hp designjet 130nr for printing canvas and posters as a sideline to my main job but I am struggling a bit.
I am using windows 7 on my laptop and the before mentioned printer, I trialed a canvas print the other day in A4 size using a1 canvas which printed fine but has a lot of waste canvas.
I am wondering how to place multiple images side by side for printing to save waste.
I have tried to research on the net how to do this but cannot find any answers so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

bobblehed

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Designjet 130nr
Thankyou very much, I will give it a try now.

bobblehed

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Designjet 130nr
Is there any other software available to do this?

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
The freeware Irfan view can also stitch multiple images to form one image. The program is found here, remember to download both the program and the add-ons: http://www.irfanview.com/

Here is an example, I stitched the 8 Windows 7 sample images together to one image and reduced the size to 12% to avoid uploading a huge file. If I remember correctly stitching eight A4 images this way will give you one A1 image, so no resizing should be necessary. :

stitch.jpg