HELLO TO ALL, NEW TO FORUM-BEEN FILLING hp 301 INK 6 MONTHS

wiimb

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
hp deskjet 1010
HELLO EVERYONE
I HAVE A COUPLE OF Q'S THAT I WAS HOPING PEOPLE COULD HELP ME WITH IF POSSIBLE???

1. when i refill my hp 301 cartridges 2 things either happen regarding yellow ink, either i cant get enough ink in and it starts leaking out of the top....or either i get the ink in and after i finsihing filling blue n red n pulling the esc ink through the yellow ink starts to leak on the printhead. i suck more out of the top to stop it sometimes its twice or even four times, which concludes me having hardly yellow ink in my cartridges when using them......any tips on this???

2. ive used the same lot of cartridges for some tym n thy still work just odd times might need a blow wen filled but how long do people normally get use of one cartridge??

3.apart from ebay or amazon,, is there any were that i can get used empty hp 301 cartridges from???

4.the deskjet 1010 aint compatabile with asda's or tesco's 301xl's....says something on net about them being older cartridges...what compatabile dated cartridges am i looking for???

thanks to all who reply in advance....wiim! :)

RagerToo

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP1200laser HP 8250 Photosmart
I don't refill.

What little I know about it I have gleaned from YouTube. With HP 02 carts, use a proper syringe to 1st, pull a negative pressure on the cart. 2nd insert syringe with ink and fill-'er-to-where-ever.

3rd, draw back on syringe and then insert into cart to "normalize" internal pressure. Allowing the plunger portion to retract as it so desires.

KasperDM

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon IP4500,HP Deskjet 1000,
Hello Wiim, what did you eventually decide to do, following up on this? I'm in kind of the same situation here.
Best,
Kasper