Epson Workforce 4011 vs Epson B300

ramanrockstoday

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi:)

I want to buy a good sturdy inkjet printer having a robust monthly duty cycle ,around 15k pages per month,so out of Epson Workforce 4011 vs Epson B300,which one will
prove to be a more efficient and reliable workhorse printer ?

Simon R.

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
That's good amount of pages...
What is your main reason not considering a laser printers?

ramanrockstoday

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
The cost per page for color prints is low for epson b310 as compared to color lasers,hence i wnat to go for epson b310,in india one has to face frequent power cuts hence laser is a big no no...so plese give me a suggestion between epson b 310 and epson workforce 4011 ?

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
No idea about the Workforce 4011 but I would recommend looking at the B510DN instead of the B310 as the B310 has limited capacity cartridges and a host of other limiting/disabled aspects... The B510DN allows for high capacity carts, duplexing and has a greater paper in-tray capacity.

jack in the uk

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have tested the B510 last year for Our company needs its a skinky (ink jet) remember and I love it, shame I had to give it back

Its proper ugly and I love that all square bits sticking out but forget all my excitements listen to my input

The B series was built by a bofin engineer that had no concept of smart or good looks, lets forget all that its whats inside the tin that counts and wow does it!

The 510 i rinsed and then tried to murder was awesome, for a stinky its prob my fav ever. Its just does and some in its delivery. FAST and really good print. As I look on my desk I have a Epson wp-4595 MFC which is really good and yesterday I did photo paper photo print from 3.1mp jpeg from my holidays at full a4 sheet in windows standard print cool looked fantastic and the B510 I did the same before last year when i got home and compared last night... these next to nothing to compare both are are stunning now on my wall
The B510 cartridges are shakers remember. You shake them well before replacing them
I have the K T6161 cartridge STD fill in front of me its one of them big jobs its 16 cm deep, 10 cm high and 2cm wide. I do know the high yeald is the same size cartridge, and CYM are the same