Cleaned CLI-42 Yellow Cart...You be the judge

Methodical

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
USA
Not that I am lazy, but I guess I've gotten used to other forums where I just click on multiple quotes and they automatically drop into my post.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will use it the next time.

Btw, Websnail. I used your cleaning kit and it made the work easy. Thanks

Last edited:

Tudor

Print Addict
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L800, 1400; ML-2165W
You can copy/past the relevant bits you want to respond to, into your response and put quote tags around them.

If you want each quote to correspond back to the original post (ie: with the quote=username, post: xxxx, member: ref_id) then you can right click each "Reply" link and choose "Open in new tab" (or window) and parse down the bits for each you wish to respond to before copy/pasting each nugget into a single response.
There is a new way to do this now by using the date and time in the top left corner, by just right clicking and (Copy shortcut) like this..:thumbsup

http://www.printerknowledge.com/threads/cleaned-cli-42-yellow-cart-you-be-the-judge.8553/#post-67652
Not that I am lazy, but I guess I've gotten used to other forums where I just click on multiple quotes and they automatically drop into my post.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will use it the next time.

Btw, Websnail. I used your cleaning kit and it made the work easy. Thanks

This post was done by just clicking "Reply" on the 3 posts. Everytime you click a "Reply" link it will add to your post. This only works in "normal mode", not in "More Options mode" ( you can't see the posts to click reply...). Also there is a icon called "Drafts" on the editing bar. You can save or delete a draft from there. Just play with it a little and you'll see what a great tool it is.

Methodical

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
USA
This post was done by just clicking "Reply" on the 3 posts. Everytime you click a "Reply" link it will add to your post. This only works in "normal mode", not in "More Options mode" ( you can't see the posts to click reply...). Also there is a icon called "Drafts" on the editing bar. You can save or delete a draft from there. Just play with it a little and you'll see what a great tool it is.

Cool. Thanks

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I like your approach better... Lazyville here we come... ;)