Canon Cartridge Storage Clips : Help

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Having spent the best part of a morning trying to find this, I was wondering if any of you have come across wholesale suppliers of the orange storage clip used on various canon cartridges.

eg: http://www.inkjetreset.com/images/5 Pack Cli221 Refillable carts.jpg

If anyone has any brainwaves, suggestions, contacts, etc.. I'd appreciate them... I can only look through so many really bad hair clip designs, and the like before losing the will to live.

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
Websnail

You are too late!

After my brainwave yesterday (the first in many years) I have secured patents for the Durchstich Refilling Advanced Technology Integrated Tool(TM) :

I have worldwide IPL on this design, but am willing to negotiate a good deal with you, if you decide to manufacture under licence :lol:

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Redbrickman said:
You are too late!

After my brainwave yesterday (the first in many years) I have secured patents for the Durchstich Refilling Advanced Technology Integrated Tool(TM)
Obviously your patent filing missed that I had already filed my own trademark and patent...

Durchstich Optimal Refill Kit
:p

@Rodbam..
Thanks for that search... I stupidly used on aliexpress when searching and forgot about alibaba itself... May have found what I needed but I'll have to wait on a reply from a potential supplier.

@turbguy..
Those clips are for older cartridges and not a wholesale item.. Thanks anyway though :)

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
websnail said:
Redbrickman said:
You are too late!

After my brainwave yesterday (the first in many years) I have secured patents for the Durchstich Refilling Advanced Technology Integrated Tool(TM)
Obviously your patent filing missed that I had already filed my own trademark and patent...

Durchstich Optimal Refill Kit
:p
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're as sharp as a hypo :)

You must be getting more sleep these days, probably got the young 'un refilling by now ;)