Anyone have recommendations for ink suppliers?

mapsy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi wonderful friends.

We are in the process of closing out our ink and are now out of cli black. One of our customers needs a supplier and I do not know who to recommend. she is in the USA, so if you know a supplier with quality ink who you trust, let me know so I can pass it on to her.

Also if anyone needs some pgbk or cyan, magenta or yellow, our ink is still fresh, just about six months old, and it is excellent ink. It has been too much of a challenge getting it from Korea. I always end up spending several hours cleaning the bottles because their packing is terrible. So we have stained bottles and also clean bottles for sale, not a lot but some left and we are giving folks 20% back on stained bottles and another 1$ off stained & regular clean bottles, so let me know if anyone needs them. The website does not reflect these yet, because I have a problem getting on there to make changes, hopefully I will have everything changed by Thursday.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
mapsy
We are in the process of closing out our ink and are now out of cli black.
One of our customers needs a supplier and I do not know who to recommend.
she is in the USA, so if you know a supplier with quality ink who you trust, let me know so I can pass it on to her.
Here are two of the sites that come up regularly on Nifty that do both
dye and pigment inks for Epson/Canon printers.

Precisioncolors.com inkjetcarts.us
so pass it on..

billkunert

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Envy 5530e
I've been using ink from MIS Supply ( www.inksupply.com ) for years in both Canon and HP inkjets with absolutely no problems. I also buy my refillable Canon cartridges from them. All in all they have been excellent to work with.

M

macbroom

billkunert said:
I've been using ink from MIS Supply ( www.inksupply.com ) for years in both Canon and HP inkjets with absolutely no problems. I also buy my refillable Canon cartridges from them. All in all they have been excellent to work with.
Do you find those refillable carts work well, or have you had any problems while using them?

M

macbroom

I can see that you might be reluctant to rock the boat, but I am using this type of cart and have had no problems so far...3 refills. Others say OEM or nothing for refilling but I say that is shortsighted. Next thing Canon will do is put a tab in at the center of the cart to screw the german refillers. It might make the cart flow worse but they won't care as long as it lasts for one use.

billkunert

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Envy 5530e
macbroom said:
billkunert said:
Do you find those refillable carts work well, or have you had any problems while using them?
I've refilled the cartridges at least 5 times each with no problems. I do prefer top filling with plugs to the German method which I used with all my OEM carts. The quality of the refillable cartridges is very good.