An Update on refilling my PGI-9 Cartridges

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
rodbam said:
I went to give your best to Nicole but Keith Urban beat me to it. Dame Edna is quite receptive will sHE will do:)
You mean Keith Urban beat you like a rented mule? He's small but he's quick. :lol:

I'll leave the other dude to the Euro oddballs, thank you. Benny Hill dressing up like a girl is one thing. That was a funny man. Edna is a whole other kind of funny and not in the lol way for me. So have at him, er, her my Aussie friend. Have all the mutton you want. (eww!)

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
It's only our NZ cousins that eat mutton & then only after many years of procedures to make the mutton very tender. Because of the family nature of this forum I won't go into any details that our kiwi mates use in the tenderising procedures:)

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
stratman said:
First it's ghwells snatching up every good printer available.
I've gotten over my bad habits, now I can't even give them away. I offered you one (that I have several of) a while back but you never told me which one you wanted.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
ghwellsjr said:
stratman said:
First it's ghwells snatching up every good printer available.
I've gotten over my bad habits, now I can't even give them away. I offered you one (that I have several of) a while back but you never told me which one you wanted.
Didn't I respond with something about choosing one with a fatal error? :D