WTB: new in box Canon pro 9000 II

opurora

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro-100, Pro9000ii
I know it's a longshot but I'm looking for a new Pro 9000 II. My budget is about $225. Any help locating one would be fantastic. Thanks.
:bow

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
There are a few pro 9000S on Craigs list in the SF Bay Area but I only saw one new in the box. If you see it make an offer. It has been on for at least a week. When there were lots of them due to the package deal wtih Canon cameras I bought one for$100 and passed up another for $125. You might be able to convince the seller or the NIB one that it is "older technology" and get the price dropped. I was tempted to make an offer and, if the price was right, add it to my storehouse of older 'just in case" printers.

There are a few that claim to be slightly used, so you might check them out as there may be a winner.

Here is a just posted Craigs list new in box unit in sunnyvale for $260. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/4960692458.html

There is a slightly used one in Cupertino that might test out well.

One for about $50 in the Haight Ashbury area but you'd really have to check it out thoroughly as it seems too cheap.

Last edited:

opurora

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro-100, Pro9000ii
Thanks for the help guys, I have been keeping my eyes peeled on craigslist and fleabay.