WTB: Canon iP4000R installation CD.

Ron350

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
-
I would like to purchase an iP4000R installation CD or copy of Canon CD.

ron350

Last edited:

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Maybe you want to print CDs with the iP4000R?. It looks like the list of downloads for the iP4000R does not include CD Label Print. This program has been discontinued and is no longer distributed by Canon. It has been replaced by Canon Easy Photo Print, but the old program was much better IMO. You find a download here. A driver add-on might be needed if your printer is the US version with CD print locked or if you use the driver supplied by Windows Update. The add-on download is found here.

The download sites are ad sponsored, so be very careful to download the proper Canon programs and not some suspect other program. The name of the CD print program is cdlpwin141en.exe or cdlpwin181en.exe. The name of the add-on is aomwin110ea23us.exe.

I have installed an iP4000 on a Win 10 32 bit laptop, and the printer and CD Label Print works with that Windows version. I had to run the add-on module to enable CD printing using the driver supplied by Windows Update.

Last edited:

Ron350

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
-
Thanks guys but I am only looking for a Canon Driver (installation) CD or copy of one.

I will keep looking on ebay.