Where do you get your 13" x 19" paper?

Fenrir Enterprises

Print Addict
Reaction score
Now that I have several large format Epson printers, I'm looking for deals on good paper for them. I picked up a pack of the Epson 3 star matte brochure paper on clearance so I have something to test my printers with, but the large format never seems to go on sale and most office supply stores in my area don't even carry it anymore. Mostly looking for matte photo papers and printable canvas. I don't think I'll need plain paper or brochure paper too often.

OutOFtheinkwell

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Check out (Red River Paper), they seem to have good prices and excellent papers. Hope that helps you. Outoftheinkwell.

WolfgangExler

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I own a 17 inch roll printer and have access to a 21 inch printer. Like you, I also was looking for good and cheap paper, but unlike you I looked for satin papers. For the 21 inch HP Designjet I use HP Everyday Satin for Pigmented ink and I would like to have this paper also for my Epson Pro 4800 as this paper has a good coating and valuable pricing. In the past I often ordered Olmec papers from Marrut in UK, but meanwhile I found a paper which is available at local dealers (www.pcponline.eu) in germany, this paper may be manufactured by Tecco. Both Olmec and PCP papers are available in 13x19 inch format and both offer also different papers in the same size.

Like the previous posters recommendation I would also use Red River papers, but these papers are hardly available in germany. Shipping price is extremly high compared to paper price.

Wolfgang