What Are You Currently Printing Today?

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
what-are-you-printing.jpg

I've realized there are lots of times where we're printing something and may not want to start a whole thread on/about that item.

I also thought it would be fun to have a thread for us all to contribute to so we can see what people are printing... regardless of the type of printer. I know I'll be printing mostly 3D related projects, but I'd be interested to see if someone is starting a big print-job with their laser printer, or maybe someone is printing some really interesting media on their inkjet printer?

Of course, there also might be cases where someone did start a thread dedicated to a project... and even in those cases it might be fun to have a single / quick "here it is" post in this thread with a picture and a link to the main thread.

Basically, a repository and history of interesting prints!

Can't wait to keep an eye on what everyone is working on!

:woot

Last edited:

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Here, I'll go first with a simple project:

I've been dipping my toes into hydropnics and designed and 3D printed some "net cups" for mason jars:

IMG_20200122_224919.jpg

Andreas S

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Pro 3800, Epson 1400
Actualy I'm working on a systeme for control of gravure machines "on the fly" ordered by a a major player in the packaging industry. One of the points to take in consideration is too choose the best spectrophotometer available as the quality of our solution highly depends on it. For this I use a kind of modified FOGRA Swatch to determinate the behavior on the different axes. (But also some other tests).
I will use the swatch to perform some more tests of spectrophotometers of interest for the audience here and than will open a related thread.
_DSC0283.JPG

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Actualy I'm working on a systeme for control of gravure machines "on the fly" ordered by a a major player in the packaging industry. One of the points to take in consideration is too choose the best spectrophotometer available as the quality of our solution highly depends on it. For this I use a kind of modified FOGRA Swatch to determinate the behavior on the different axes. (But also some other tests).
I will use the swatch to perform some more tests of spectrophotometers of interest for the audience here and than will open a related thread.
View attachment 9767

Wow, very nice!! Looking forward to more details!

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
Clever idea Nifty. I'm thinking of giving hydroponics a go in a small way with some 3D printed stuff. I found this page a good place to look for info...

https://www.3dponics.com/

Phomemo

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Phomemo M02/Phomemo PM246 Pro
Currently, I use the M200 mini label printer to print some DIY labels to organize my whole house. I like these personalized labels, they are not only practical but also very helpful for finding what I need. Use these labels to classify my bottles so that I can find and use them.
Ingredient label.jpg