Various printers, old, used + lot spares/repair

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
For anyone who has been wanting to get hold of any more printers I've had a major clear out and I'm disposing of a lot of printers that are now taking up space rather than doing any good.

Most of the stuff on at the moment is just spares/repair but there's a few gems like an MP830 with a brand new printhead still sealed, etc...

I've listed them on:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Printers/1245/m.html?_ssn=oktoinkjet

... but if anyone wants to make an offer on those or any of the following then let me know:
  • iP4200 carcass... no printhead but never been used
  • iP3600 carcass... no printhead but never been used
  • HP K5400... was working until last year but would need a flush of the CIS system, new ink and new printheads...
  • HP K8600 units (listed on eBay) are in barely used condition but like K5400 would need bit of investment to get going..
  • SC-P400... no printhead (as it was ripped out by DTG company) but otherwise in excellent condition... Useful for anyone expecting to hammer their P400 and need a new base unit
I'll probably be getting rid of these too at some point as they've been sat too long, unused..:
  • iP4600
  • iP4850
... and a few other bits like 4G dongle, Draytek 2830 and the like...

If someone wants to collect the lot, clean them up and then sell them on then be my guest... I'd rather they got a good home than just hit the dump...