1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Health & Safety and 3D Printing.
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

This is how sick I am... I dreamed about a plugged printhead nozzle!

Discussion in 'Everything Else InkJet Printer Related' started by Nifty, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Feb 4, 2005
    Nifty

Nifty Printer Master Administrator

Printer Model:
    CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
    Okay, I'm officially an inkjet reffillaholic and spend way too much time reading about inkjets and printing problems!

I had a dream last night that I was running a nozzle check pattern and I was getting really bad prints from the yellow cartridge... and the yellow that was printing had some red in it. I took out the cartridge and the sponge at the outlet hole had some red on it and the sponge didn't look right. Instead of looking like a firm sponge, it looked like a fibrous mess and was all stringy and coming outside of the outlet hole. I woke up in a sweat... well okay, not really, but what an odd dream! :)

Oh, and FYI, I ran a print head nozzle check and other than the black needing a little cleaning everything was fine (knock on wood).